Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bat Cave!

So, as me and Charles were discussing the cabin and all of its wonders and potential, we were talking about a fire pole and how sweet it would be. Then, I thought of this: what if the fire pole were to take you down into a secret underground bat cave?! That would be the coolest thing that could ever happen in my life. You could just be like "Oh, let me go down the fire pole here to the...BAT CAVE!" *cue badass music* Yea, that would be amazing. Also, if it were a hot and humid day, you could go down into the bat cave to escape the heat, where it would be cool and damp. And I mean cool both ways. Now, of course I know that having a bat cave would require a lot of digging and a butler, but I think we could pull it off. Most of us have younger siblings. Hell, we could hire nates brothers and sisters and have like 16 butlers and have the cave dug in like 15 minutes. Now, as far as butlers go, I realize that our younger siblings are not really an option, which is why I would like to make this suggestion: we hire a midget. Or small person, I think thats what they want to be called. This would be great. They don't take up very much room, and they can't possibly eat that much. Just think about it. Maybe not this year, but we can look into it for next year and start buying shovels or learning how to operate heavy machinery, or studying caves and how to make them so we don't die. As head of health and safety I would recommend that we build it so we not die, I think that is what everybody wants. Also, everybody would have to wear hard hats, kilts, and rainbow striped toe socks in their steel-toe boots.

No comments: