Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Many Happy Returns

As you may or may not have noticed, some things can be forgotten over the coarse of time. And the historic co founder may have slipped into the folds of time, only to be a legend of the cabin known as BAMF...

I will share with you an exert from a letter, dangerously recovered from a rara avis liger,

"...I regrettably have not returned to my homeland for some time, and this urks me deeply. I believe a second return of the king may occur in the near future, and his complex may be significantly altered by both experience and substance alike. The absence of my being remains a relatively short span, but feels as a life-age would on middle earth. I smote my classes through wit and gaffer to my current degree of knowledge, and I must now find again the great entity of BAMF. It is destined that I shall return on the second day of the fifth month of the twenty-first century to begin the 5th and final age of middle earth. This will be an age of jollification and countless jovial social gatherings to signify that BAMF is almighty among cabins. I myself may not remember these experiences in the end due to the volume of my consumption. Pleased am I at the prospect of a return home, and an awaiting stripper pole heavily laden with skanks..."

This exert leads me, an magnanimous crack addict, to the conclusion the Mike may be returning to the sylvan abode very soon. Will he be pleased with the work that has been done in the past month, or will your efforts prove to be a worthless gimcrack? I believe he also is interested in remuneration for his monetary burden from materials, as many have been indolent in this particular credit-line.



Post Script - All that the verbiage says is that I'll be back and I want my crack whores, money, and blow.

Post Post Script - I apologize in advance for an spelling and/or grammatical issues that are apparent.

No comments: