Monday, April 14, 2008

Fire/Stripper Pole

Although we discussed this topic amongst ourselves on construction day, I think it is a topic that could interest some outsiders, and possibly generate some feedback. (of course i'm not going to hold my breath) I think the installation of a fire pole would be fantastical. The fire pole could either be placed on the outside of the cabin, or inside the cabin, through the floor, and down into the potential ball pit. I think that having the fire pole inside would be the best place for it. Who has never wanted to go down a fire pole and land in a ball pit? I have had wet dreams about this for as long as I can remember. What better to take away the fear and rush of going down the fire pole that a giant pit of cool and relaxing balls? Nothing. Also, if the pole were inside the cabin it could fulfill some of the other's wishes for a stripper pole, because who wants strippers outside of the cabin? I personally do not want any strippers in the cabin, but i can't be selfish and always get what I want, so i'm willing to take one for the team and allow strippers to dance on my fire pole. So, in the great words of Brian Fellows - "Just think about it!"

No comments: