Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bored

Wow. Ok. So i'm really bored right now and this is all I can think of for some sort of entertainment. I'm sorta wondering how much we are going to deck the cabin out. I've heard talk of windows...and then shingles and tar paper...and carpet. Also, are we making steps to get up into the cabin, or a rope ladder? I'm not really too concerned, i'm just really bored and thought I would ask. Also, I have like 11 days of classes left not counting the finals, which i'll have like 2. So I find this pretty exciting. I think we should definately start some planning for a trip to south carolina or something. Also, I need some ideas for a job this summer, all I know right now is that I am not going to work at the Pizzeria or Suter's again. Because i'm going to need a job to help pay for this trip. And me and charles both talked and we have NO idea what that post about Jelsew is supposed to mean.

No comments: