Tuesday, April 22, 2008

EARTH DAY, HELL, CONTESTS, AND MORE!!!

HELLO all,

Just wanted to tell everyone HAPPY EARTH DAY!!! As you know, without the Earth, Bamf would not exist. In fact, nothing would really exist! Now that I think about it, why isn't this a bigger holiday? As mentioned in an earlier post, the Bamf blog is going green this week!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, to everyone who reads this (not necessarily the contributors) please consider donating five bucks to help us fund our cabin! In staying with the green theme---hey, money is green!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just wanted to also mention that we have 666 page impressions today. A little creepy I must say. Please keep coming back and help us get to 1000 page impressions by the end of the week!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To fill in some 'down time' till the weekend, I'm not sure if I will get enough participation for this but I want all the contributors to submit a joke. Label your joke 'Joke for contest' and sign your name at the bottom. I then will either personally judge your joke myself, or put a poll up for people to vote. If I put up a poll then I will also post a joke. For those who already submitted a joke, please submit another one. Also, please do not use the same joke. (sorry). Again, YOUR PARTICIPATION IS NECESSARY for this to work. We have Cory, Charles, Mike, Clete, Tim, Kelsey, and myself. That is seven jokes to put up. Make sure you find a good one. Please submit as quickly as possible, because we will soon have to focus once again on BAMF.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sam

No comments: